Tiantianai (Jiangsu) Biotechnology Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in the research and development, production and sales of nutritional supplements for infants, children, pregnant women, nursing mothers and other specific groups.
The company has a number of independent scientific research technologies and core intellectual property rights, and has built a domestic leading intelligent fully automated nutritional package production line. Tiantianai always follows strict quality standards and requirements, aiming to accompany the early 1000 days of life.
Tiantianai (Jiangsu) Biotechnology Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in the research and development, production and sales of nutritional supplements for infants, children, pregnant women, nursing mothers and other specific groups. The company was founded in Qingdao, Shandong Province in November 2009 with a registered capital of 34.5584 million yuan. In 2015, Tiantianai invested in the construction of an advanced fully automated and intelligent professional nutrition package production base in Suzhou High-tech Zone.
At present, the company has established a standardized quality management organization and a perfect quality assurance system, has a D-level production workshop that meets the latest drug GMP standards, and has passed the certification of food safety management system (ISO 22000) and quality management system (ISO 9001) successively.
In recent years, the company has invested tens of millions of yuan for product research and development and technology improvement. Has a number of independent scientific research technologies and core intellectual property rights. In the technical field of infant food supplement and nutritional supplements, it is in a leading position in China, has been well received by all sectors of society, and has been recognized by domestic and foreign authoritative institutions. The company actively participates in social welfare activities and charity projects, in the Ministry of Health - "Infant and Young Child Feeding and Nutrition Improvement Project", China Children and Teenagers Foundation - "Beautiful China Love Walk" and China Development Research Foundation - "Mountain Village Kindergarten Program" and other activities received unanimous praise.
The company adheres to the value concept of "excellence in quality, courage to take responsibility", with the mission of paying attention to the nutrition and health of infants and young children, and striving to improve children's nutrition, not forgetting the original intention, creating quality with ingenuity, caring for the future with love, being a mother, rest assured, and a healthy baby good product.
To be the leader of nutri tion package
Become the preferred brand of maternal and infant nutrition packs
China's nutrition is the future of the world; nutrition casts the future, and China's days add love.
Quality excellence, proactive work, courage to take responsibility, and teamwork to win.
Do not forget the original intention, love, caring, professional, single-minded
Create quality with ingenuity; care for the future with love.
Provide assured food, establish high-quality awareness, continue to correct and improve, and serve customers wholeheartedly.
· The company was founded in 2009.
· In 2010, the company obtained the first “Infant and other formula grain flour national industrial production license,”production license number QS370227010001.
· In 2010, enterprises passed ISO 9001 and HACCP certification.
· In 2010, China launched the “Infant and Young Child Nutrition Improvement Project”company as the sole project support unit.
· In 2011, the company won the honor of the Chinese Women’s Federation, the Ministry of Health, the China Children and Youth Foundation “Action to eliminate anemia in infants and young children”care package production units.
· In 2011, assistance was provided to the Yunnan Representative Office of the World Health Organization (UK) in the border areas of Myanmar and Yunnan.
· In 2012, the company was awarded the certificate of honor by the Children Health Branch of the Chinese Medical Association for its contribution to the infant feeding and nutrition improvement project of the Ministry of Health.
· In 2013, the company cooperated with China Nutrition Society to carry out “Nutrition package taste research”.
· In 2013, the company partnered with the CDC to develop key technologies for early childhood nutrition supplements, which were approved by the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China.
· In 2013, the Food Fortification Office of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention awarded the company “Advanced Unit of Food Fortification Program”.
· In 2014, the China Development Research Foundation sent a letter praising the company’s support for the “Mountain village kindergarten project”.
· In 2014, the company’s credit rating was rated “AAA”.
From 2013 to 2015, the company cooperated with the soybean powder production enterprise to solve the problem of the rancid flavor in the nutrition package, and insisted on using class I instant soybean powder as the sole source of soybean protein in the nutrition package, and recommended the result to be applied in the national project.
· In 2015, the company was rated as a “Contract-abiding and credit-heavy enterprise”.
· In 2015, Suzhou Branch was established to build a fully automated and intelligent nutrition package production line.
Suzhou branch passed ISO 9001 and ISO 22000 certification in 2016.
· In 2016, Tian Tianai represented Chinese enterprises at the Fourth International Symposium on anti-poverty and Child Development and the asia-pacific Early Childhood Development 2015 conference.
· In 2016, the company organized and held the National “Seminar on Sustainable Development of Child Nutrition Improvement Project”.
· In 2016, the company passed the ISO 9001 certification for after-sales service of the National Nutrition Improvement Program for children in poverty-stricken areas.
· In 2016, the company’s testing center obtained CNAS certification from China National Accreditation Committee for Conformity Assessment.
· In 2016, the company developed and promoted the application of “Nutrition package management electronic platform”.
In 2016, the public welfare reporter of Sohu conducted a special interview and report to the Chairman of the Board of directors of our company, “Nutrition package-a relay for Love”, “China’s implementation of the Nutrition Package Action 16 years to address intergenerational transmission of poverty”, and in more than 100 news media (Sohu Net, Sina Net, people’s net, tencent Net, China Daily Net, etc.) a variety of channels to disseminate, produce a very broad and far-reaching impact.
On November 20,2017, Iqiyi conducted an interview with Mr. Wang Yongsheng, the founder of Tian Tian Ai, during the 4th China Infant and Child Development Forum. Mr. Wang Yongsheng talked about the development of Tian Tian Ai Enterprise and the birth of the first nutrition bag, which is the most reliable high-quality nutrition bag for infants and children.